1) Please open the Watch app on your phone and navigate to General.
2) The following settings are what you will need. Enable Handoff: ON Wrist Detection: ON Activate on Wrist Raise: RESUME PREVIOUS ACTIVITY.
2b) For OS2 to resume previous activity, navigate to General then Wake Screen and select RESUME PREVIOUS ACTIVITY. This may also be: ON SCREEN WAKE SHOW LAST APP with the following choices: While In Session, Within 2 Minutes of Last Use, Within 1 Hour of Last Use and Always, Choose Always
3) Now go back to the main My Watch screen and scroll down to GolfLogix and select it. Make sure the SHowApp on Apple Watch and Show in Glances are both set to ON.
4) Now open your GolfLogix app on your phone and select Play Golf.
5) Setup your round as normal.
6) When on the first hole, open the app on your Apple Watch.
You may also view the tutorial on our Youtube Channel Here (This link is not mobile optimized, and will only work from a computer)